You have skilled IT professionals on staff but they can only work so many hours in a day. You’re responsible for improving uptime and support, without increasing your head count. Busy supporting core business functions and facilitating updates and innovations, your staff has little time to manage a monitoring platform. You already have too many complicated tools and too many false positive and nuisance alarms.
Triton’s 24/7 network monitoring can become a valuable extension of your tech resources. Our experienced NOC-certified engineers alertly monitor and maintain network devices, enterprise servers, databases and applications on premise or hosted. Any anomaly in infrastructure, health, security or capacity triggers methodical procedures that restore optimal network performance.
Triton network monitoring:
- provides dedicated supervision and administration
- relieves your IT staff to work on strategic business initiatives
- requires no upfront investment
- replaces CapEx with OpEx
- immediately informs you of outages, 24×7
- remediates issues around the clock
- minimizes false positive alerts
- proactively assigns trouble tickets