With prospects’ and customers’ low tolerance for unresponsiveness and easy access to your competitors, network and web server downtime costs you more than just heartburn. When your network is down, purchases aren’t completed, credit cards don’t get processed, customers get frustrated, carts get abandoned and frontline employees are helpless to do anything. You can’t afford to lose hard-won customers. When your network is down, your business is down.
Triton professionals urgently respond to network issues with the knowledge and experience to keep the commerce coming. We anticipate and prepare so that small problems don’t become catastrophes.
If it has an IP address, we can monitor it:
- Servers, both local and virtual, and their applications
- Switches, routers, and access points
- Firewalls and security appliances
- Load balancers and failover
- Web sites and ecommerce platforms
- MPLS, SONET, ATM
- SQL databases
- UPS, generators, temperature and humidity
- Log files and netflow
- Any metric – disk, CPU, bandwidth, load, etc.
- Linux, UNIX or Windows platforms
- Physical or hosted facilities
- VMware/Citrix XenServer
- Amazon EC2, Azure or other cloud environments
In step with your business, your network and data needs grow, in size and complexity. While many of our competitors wait for you to call about issues, Triton proactively has your back. Whether you’re a small business with a few locations and remote workers, or a true global enterprise. Triton’s got the reach, reliability, and capability to meet your needs.