Triton has provided end-to-end structured cabling solutions for customers with a broad range of technologies and geographic footprints. Services include voice, data, and fiber optic cabling and wireless LAN deployments using detail-oriented standards-based cabling and network infrastructure components and practices.
We understand the importance of designing and implementing network cabling systems that can scale to accommodate bandwidth growth and integrate new technologies keeping your business competitive with customer service innovations including lower infrastructure costs.
Triton’s nationwide network of project managers, contractors and partners are trained and certified to meet the stringent standards established by BICSI (Building Industry Consultant Service International). These protocols ensure dependable performance for multi-site installations.
Consistent with Triton’s philosophy, we offer a one-stop complete responsive service. You work with a single point of contact and receive a consolidated invoice.
Our services include:
- DMARC extensions
- Structure cabling design and installation
- Project management
- Data network and Ethernet cabling
- Voice and VoIP cabling
- Fiber optic cabling
- Cat 5, 5E, Cat 6, 6a, 10gb
- Coax cabling
- Wired and wireless surveillance cameras
- Security building access systems
- Card readers
- Audio/visual cabling
- Paging systems
- Patch panel termination
- Data centers and server racks
- Contact centers
- Point of sale
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- WLAN network installation
- Wireless/in-building wireless (DAS)
- Low voltage wiring
- Aerial or burial runs
- Single or multiple drops
- Interior or exterior conduit work for fiber or copper circuit installation