For small to medium businesses, Triton’s hosted PBX technology provides the features of an advanced, sophisticated enterprise telephone system with no onsite switch. Users can transfer callers, put them on hold with music or message, set up conference calls or have the phone answered by an automated attendant that can direct callers to different departments, individuals or even to remote locations and apps on mobile phones.
Users fully control and customize their business telephone communication from a dedicated web-based portal. Changes are made in real-time, taking effect almost immediately. They can choose from a variety of special rules, such as having all calls route immediately to voice mail, except for designated VIP callers.
Eliminating on premise PBX hardware can significantly reduce your business’ initial capex and continue to provide savings in maintenance and expansion. Triton’s cloud communication eliminates hardware upgrades, system upkeep and the specialized technicians and contractors required to accomplish them.
Triton’s hosted program is more easily scaled than traditional business phone systems. Users can be added and removed without regard to PBX ports and voice trunks. Not having to wait for new service and using Triton’s software driven deployment and setup mean that users up and running very quickly. Intuitive web interfaces permit virtually anyone to manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience.
Our hosted program also mitigates the risks of security breaches and natural disasters. Triton’s cloud solution is housed in geographically distributed Tier 1 data centers, protected by enterprise-grade security and features multiple layers of redundancy, failover technology, encryption, system hardening, and Triton’s 24/7 monitoring. Carrier-grade reliability ensures consistent uptime and quality of service (QoS).
Triton’s hosted cloud PBX:
- requires little hardware onsite
- is fully managed and supported remotely by Triton professionals
- converts capex to opex and reduces expenses
- eliminates long-distance tolls (VoIP)
- includes voicemail to email
- incorporates find-me/follow-me technology and unified communications
- supports local virtual numbers in cities with no physical location
- unites multiple physical and “virtual” offices under one system
- works with desk phones, smartphones, laptops
- permits callers to manage features through an intuitive portal
- includes a fully customizable auto-attendant
- supports custom on-hold content
- enables automatic call-recording
- generates custom reports
- displays real-time usage and active calls