Triton One Solutions is a fully integrated, secure business communication platform.
As we rely more and more on technology for success and growth, the importance of security also increases.
With more and more businesses migrating to the cloud, there is a consistent need for real time
protection. Business continuity and disaster recovery should be included as part of daily business communications functionality.
Establishing a fully integrated and collaborative cloud communications platform that securely integrates business services seamlessly is critical in today’s business environment.
Triton One Solutions is a fully integrated, cloud based unified communications and collaboration platform that seamlessly integrates all of your communication and business services.
• Ensures ability to receive calls anytime, from anywhere
• Mobile app has full business phone functionality to be used in the event that desk phones become unavailable
• Immune to local outages and system ability to locate users on provided devices, cell phones or other auto attendants
• Provides for easy ability to integrate remote users, no matter where they are located
• A Voice network purposely built for reliability
• East and West Coast data centers provide redundancy and minimize latency
• Stringent pre-qualification guidelines and proprietary VoIP network testing help ensure a reliable connection and crystal clear quality
SIMPLIFIED SCALING & MANAGEMENT
• Scales according to the needs of any business
• Order service according to the number of users or resources needed today; pay only for what is used
• Ordering additional service is easy and can be spun up quickly
Coverage Across the Full Microsoft 365 Tenant
• Protect your Microsoft 365 users with regular backups of Exchange, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Office 365 Groups
FOR MORE INFORMATION – Contact us directly at 844.570.0555 or email@example.com
Triton’s Hosted Email Eliminates Hassles, Kick-Starts Productivity and Enriches the User Experience
TRITON ONE SOLUTIONS
Triton One Solutions provides communication and telecommunication services for business and professional end users including:
– Cloud-based hosted platform as a service of virtual servers that includes access to integrate other computer services; namely, cloud-based virtual and non-virtual application servers, web servers, file servers, co-location servers, load balancing servers, redundancy servers, media servers, and database servers; providing access to multiple local exchange networks and global computer information networks; electronic and digital transmission of voice, data, video, audio, and information via communication networks; internet provider services, via internet access; unified messaging services, namely, transmitting emails, faxes, text and instant messages and audio and video messages over a computer network to designated recipients for others; secure remote user access in the nature of providing IP secure (IPSec), virtual private network (VPN), for the purpose of running soft-ware and remote branch services; local and long distance telephone communication services; terrestrial and non-terrestrial in the nature of Voice over IP, telephone mobility, landline and broadband communication services; landline telephone and telephone audio, video, and messaging (SMS and Text) mobility and landline broadband, satellite, fiber optic network, and digital subscriber line communication services; providing multiple user access to a local exchange network and global computer information network for the transfer and dissemination of information in a wide variety of fields.